Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
- Watch Lights Ministry is hosting a weekly bible study for persons ages 18-30. We are simply curious about ways to improve their lives and learning how to build a positive future through a relationship with Christ. (Or to simply just learn about the Bible).
- RSVP for a FREE DINNER for your family and friends on Wednesdays at 5:00 PM, just before the bible study through firstname.lastname@example.org , or send us a message on our Facebook page to assure plenty food for all
- Free childcare is available during the bible study. Please call the church office for details about availability each week.
Adult Education Mentoring
- If you, or if you know of any adult of any age who might benefit from assistance navigating through the available TN education initiatives and local community services to make their technical school, college, or university education a reality, affordable, and in many cases free, please contact the Watch Lights Ministry at email@example.com or our Facebook page to make an appointment.
- We can help you navigate college/school selection, FAFSA preparation, and admissions paperwork.
- ACT, SAT, and other tutoring services in select subjects are available.
- There are no fees for this service.